Tags: mobile phones, Touch HD
The HTC Touch Diamond and Pro (the model with the slide-out QWERTY keyboard) have been getting a lot of buzz recently among the high-tech mobile phone crowd, and US customers will be able to buy the Sprint’s Diamond later in September, according to reports.
However, there is even more buzz about a higher-quality model from Sprint. Pictures and specs of the HTC Touch HD have been leaked on a few blogs, including MoDaCo.
Rumored specs from the leaked HTC Touch HD include:
- Windows Mobile 6.1 Professional
- Qualcomm 7201A processor @ 528MHz
- 512MB ROM / 256MB RAM (+32MB on processor)
Potential additional specs…
- 115mm x 62.8mm x 12mm
- GPS / HSDPA etc. etc.
- 5 Megapixel camera (no flash)
- No Dpad or scroll wheel, but will have stylus
- microSD slot
- 1350mAH battery
- 3.5mm headset jack on the top
MoDaCo reports the phone may be in store for Christmas shoppers. Looks like a really sweet phone. What do you think?